The DOCENT HOUSE is used by the memorial committee for events, historical education and recruitment. The building features Civil War historical displays prepared by the Mary Gahan, Tent #109, Waterloo, NY,

Daughters of Union Veterans of the Civil War, 1861-1865.

The Docent House was constructed by Nathanial Bauder, Romulus, NY, as an Eagle Scout Project.

Docent House

AMERICAN CIVIL WAR MEMORIAL

46 Washington Street, Waterloo, NY 13165

 

© 2018 by Caren Cleaveland